Clinical Outcomes • Communication • Customer Service
Individual solutions designed for individual problems
Our assessment process focuses on identifying all of the unique factors contributing to your current presentation. Through this process we aim to identify the reasons why your problem has occurred in the first place.
Our treatments are based on education and physical retraining of your body rather than passive therapy. Management focussed on the root cause of your problem, is most likely to result in effective and long term relief or resolution. Our injury management plans aim to provide you with the understanding and the tools to look after yourself in the long term, reducing the need for reliance on ongoing treatment.
With the goal of providing you optimal health outcomes and value for money, we focus on long term solutions rather than short term relief of symptoms.
CCH is the leading Clinical Pilates practice in regional Victoria. All physiotherapists at CCH have advanced training in DMA Clinical Pilates and are able to include this approach in your management. Like all physiotherapists however we use a wide range of methods and skills in assessment and management of all presenting problems. We are physiotherapists first, with specialised training in many areas. Clinical Pilates will be used if and when it is appropriate to you.
See Clinical Pilates for further information.
We have specialised training and experience in:
- Biomechanical assessment and retraining
- Exercise rehabilitation
- Management of Neck Disorders including whiplash and headache
- Assessment and management of Disc Pathology
- Postural assessment and retraining
- Dance Medicine
- Shoulder assessment and treatment
- Knee Biomechanics and rehab
- Muscle Energy Technique for Cervical, Thoracic and Rib dysfunction
- Muscle Energy Technique for Pelvis and Lumbar Spine
- Aquatic (hydro-) therapy
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Sports specific biomechanics: golf, swimming, throwing & running sports
- Running: optimising efficiency and technique, reducing injury
- Perinatal care including back and pelvic pain, pre- and post-natal exercise prescription
- TMJ (jaw) pain and dysfunction
- Autonomic dysfunction ( including fibromyalgia , chronic fatigue, dizziness,etc)
We also recognise when referral to another health professional is the best course of action for you, and will be happy to discuss your care needs with the most appropriate alternative practitioner.